The term ‘Connective Peripherals Pte Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 178 Paya Lebar Road, #07-03 Singapore 409030. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
Customers have the right to return goods ordered via the Connective Peripherals Shop within 30 days of receipt providing they are returned undamaged in suitable packaging. A full refund will be made to the credit card used to order the goods in such cases.
E-mail us at the address below requesting a RMA number prior to returning any goods.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; we have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Connective Peripherals Pte Ltd
178 Paya Lebar Road #07-03
E-Mail : email@example.com