USB TO RS232 ADAPTERS (HIGH SPEED)
Note : USB2-H-1001-M <OUT OF STOCK>. Next available date after Apr 2022.
Our Hi-Speed USB to RS232 adapters make it quick and simple to connect RS232 devices to a USB port on your computer. These adapters use Hi-Speed USB for reduced latency and improved throughput. RS232 is widely used in a range of legacy and new equipment, but most computers don’t have physical RS232 ports nowadays. With a variety of port numbers and enclosure styles and easy to install drivers for a range of operating systems, these adapters are ideal for adding one or more RS232 ports to your computer.
- Based on the renowned FTDI Hi-Speed USB-Serial chipsets and drivers
- Compact and robust design in a variety of metal and plastic enclosure styles
- Microsoft Windows® WHQL-certified, macOS, Linux and Windows CE device drivers
- Each RS232 port can appear as a Virtual Com Port allowing easy use with existing application programs
- Multi-port units create a separate COM port for each RS232 port with separate settings (such as baud rate and flow control) per port
- Ports can also be accessed using the FTDI D2xx DLL functions
- RS232 via DB-9 Male connector (and terminal block on 1- and 2-port metal models)
- Automatic Hardware (RTS / CTS) and software (X-on/X-off) flow control
- Transmit and Receive LED indicators help to confirm operation and assist in troubleshooting
- Available in 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32-port versions
- 1, 2 and 4-port models powered from the USB port (no external power needed)
- Optional 5V power out on some models
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (compatible with all USB ports including USB3)
- Wall mount brackets included (1, 2, 4, 8 port versions)
- -40°C to +85°C extended operating temperature range
- The product comes complete with free downloadable drivers for Microsoft and MAC OS platforms.
- Linux kernel 2.4.20 or greater includes USB drivers for this product downloadable for free.
- CE/FCC approved
- Industrial options available
Feel free to browse through the corresponding datasheet for more information.
|Part Number||Document Type||Version||File|
|USB2-H-1002||Quick Start Guide||1.1||Download|
|USB2-H-1004||Quick Start Guide||1.1||Download|
(End of Life (EOL) - Limited Stocks available for Sales )