USB TO RS232/RS422/RS485 ADAPTERS (FULL SPEED)
Our USB to RS232/RS422/RS485 adapters are an easy way to connect serial devices to a USB port on your computer. They support RS232, RS422 and RS485 modes.
These adapters offer a great deal of flexibility as they can be switched to RS232, RS422 or RS485 mode and so are suitable for a wide range of applications. Each port has options such as termination and biasing for RS485 and indication LEDs for Power, Tx and Rx for easy diagnostics.
The single-port model can be switched to RS232, RS422 or RS485.
On the 8-port and 16-port versions, each port can be switched to RS232, RS422 or RS485 modes individually allowing a mixture of devices to be connected.
With their multiple serial modes and easy to install drivers for a range of operating systems, these adapters are ideal for adding one or more RS232/RS422/RS485 ports to your computer.
- Based on the renowned FTDI USB-Serial chipsets and drivers
- Microsoft Windows® WHQL-certified, macOS and Linux drivers
- Each RS232/RS422/RS485 port can appear as a Virtual Com Port allowing easy use with existing application programs
- Multi-port units create a separate COM port for each port with separate settings (such as baud rate and flow control) per port
- Ports can also be accessed using the FTDI D2xx DLL functions
- Signals (note that access to the signals depends on the connector type)
- RS422: TxD+, TxD-, RxD+, RxD-, GND, RTS+, RTS-, CTS+, CTS-
- RS485 4-wire: TxD+, TxD-, RxD+, RxD-, GND
- RS485 2-wire: Data+, Data-, GND
- RS232: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- RS232/422/RS485 signals via DB-9 connectors
- Terminal Block also available on single port model (subset of signals)
- Automatic Hardware (RTS / CTS) flow control on RS232/RS422 models on DB-9
- Software (X-on/X-off) flow control
- Power and Tx/Rx LED indicators help to confirm operation and assist in troubleshooting
- Available in 1, 8 and 16-port versions
- USB Type-B connector
- 1-port model has a compact metal enclosure and is powered from USB
- 8-port and 16-port models are rack-mountable with Internal mains PSU
Feel free to browse through the corresponding datasheet for more information.
|Part Number||Document Type||Version||File|
|All Products||Drivers Installation Guide||1.0||Download|
(Updated version from ES-U-3001-M [USB-COMi-M] to support higher data throughput)
Din Rail Bracket (DR-201) the rank mount clip is available for sales. if required, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org